Dubai Creek Harbour, the 6 sq km master-planned development defined by the iconic new tower that serves as a magnificent beacon of positivity in the heart of the city, and only 10 minutes from the Dubai International Airport.
Date of Completion
Is it being launched at the show?
Yes, we showcase the model of DCH
Total Area in Sqm
Dubai Creek Harbour, the 6 sq km master-planned development
Dubai Creek Harbour will feature commercial districts, leisure developments, residential neighbourhoods and parks. It will be rich with green parks and gardens, a museum and cutting-edge cultural facilities, canals, lush parklands, landscaped promenades, pedestrian walkways and cycle paths.
– Dubai Creek Harbour is a new world-class waterfront destination at Dubai Creek
– A master-planned, mixed-use development of almost 6 million sq metres comprising nine districts with a fully integrated transport system
– Ample variety of major cultural offerings, sporting and leisure amenities, commercial districts, leisure developments, residential neighbourhoods and parks
– Centrally located in the heart of Dubai, close to nature, Ras Al Khor wildlife sanctuary
– A mere 15 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport and 10 minutes’ from Downtown Dubai-
– Word-class marina, a 4.5 km Creek Boardwalk, waterfront hospitality, luxury retail
– Unparalleled Downtown Dubai skyline views
– The Tower is a centrepiece of the development, a new iconic masterpiece of DCH
– Designed by renowned Spanish/Swiss neo-futuristic architect, structural engineer, sculptor and painter Santiago Calatrava Valls, The Tower serves as the vibrant core of Dubai Creek Harbour.
– Residents will also have access to Central Park, a world-class marina, a 4.5 km Creek Boardwalk with unbeatable lifestyle amenities, and the Retail District in Dubai Creek Harbour, one of the largest in the world that will showcase a wide assortment of high-end retail and innovative leisure attractions. Also in close proximity are event spaces, galleries, water features and a trendy Vida Hotel.
– Dubai Creek Harbour is a brand-new, world-class waterfront destination. A master-planned, mixed-use development, comprising nine districts with a fully integrated transport system and major cultural offerings, all within 10 minutes’ drive from Downtown Dubai & a mere 15 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport.
– Dubai Creek Harbour will bring a distinctive mixed-use urban lifestyle to Dubai including: Residential, Villas, Apartments and Serviced Apartments. Hotels, Retail, Dining and Leisure areas.
– Planned on an open site, it combines the city with the natural contours of the Dubai Creek while incorporating the neighbouring Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, home to around 450 animal species.
– Developed using cutting-edge techniques to minimise its environmental impact, Dubai Creek Harbour uses solar power and water purification systems, and an eco-tram connects the two sides of the creek.
– DCH will encompasses commercial districts, leisure developments, residential neighbourhoods and parks. The development will feature green parks and gardens, a major museum and cutting-edge cultural facilities, glistening waterfront and canals lush parklands and landscaped promenades, pedestrian walkways and cycle paths, a tramline, city bus routes and even the Dubai Metro ensure you can crisscross Dubai Creek Harbour with ease.